- Offer ID: BG1685
- Category: C/C++
- Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONDevelopment of software for leading automotive producers. The solutions are mostly for whole infotainment systems, driver information systems, audio and video controllers, domain controllers, etc.
DUTIES• Take part of product definition and analysis of customer’s requirements;
• Creating software architecture & design;
• Development of 2D/3D graphics
• Software debugging;
• Working collaboratively with C/C++ Developer and Test Engineers;
• Coach team members to increase efficiency and knowledge;
• Providing expertise on different possible approaches for software solutions;
• Estimate and plan software tasks.
REQUIREMENTS• At least 2-3 years of professional experience with C/C++;
• University degree in the area of Informatics, Computer Systems or Information Technologies;
• Experience with software development life cycle including version control, change management and configuration management;
• Knowledge or experience of embedded software development;
• Experience with OpenGL would be an advantage
• Software modeling, UML, Autocode - advantage.
• Knowledge of Linux/QNX OS - advantage
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.