- Offer ID: PL2273
- Category: C/C++
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAre you tired of working in a corporate environment? Have you wondered how would it be to work in a team that participates in the creation of a brand-new software stack? Would you like to work with the whole product and have a real influence on the way it is implemented?
This opportunity might be for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Middle and Senior C++ Developers with a high level of interpersonal communication skills and assertiveness who are open for new challenges within innovative technological fields.
- Private life insurance.
- Relocation bonus.
- Private medical healthcare.
- MultiSport Card.
- Company social events.
- Permanent employment or a B2B contract.
- Access to e-learning platform.
- Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days).
DUTIESMiddle C++ Developer:
- Software development based on provided requirements.
- Software development according to corresponding standards.
- Creating input for project documentation.
- Cooperation with software architects.
- Cooperation with QA team.
Senior C++ Developer - the same as above plus:
- Co-creation of implementation requirements.
- Managing project documentation requirements.
- Analysis of the root causes of the non-trivial software errors.
REQUIREMENTS- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development.
- Good practical experience with C++ 11 (and C++ 14 in case you are a senior).
- Thorough knowledge of STL containers and library, algorithms and data structures.
- Practical experience with Linux.
- Senior Developers should have a very good practical understanding of hardware architecture impact on code efficiency.
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
- Highly advantageous would be familiarity with DOCSIS (Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification).
- Advantageous would be an experience with: Ethernet and IP protocols, Continuous Integration systems, boos ASIO library, Agile/Scrum, JIRA, GIT, Mercurial.