To our Reasearch&Development department we are searching for new colleague to strengthen our team.
- Maintain DMC (Device Management Centre) Product and manage S&M activities
- Implement software development best practices
- Provide necessary documents (structured & easy to understand): design documents, release notes.
- Share development knowledge between team members
- Perform product maintenance (bug fixes and improvements) in the expected time.
- Perform weekly reporting on the development/project progress to Team Leader
- Contribute innovative ideas for technical improvements and business opportunities.
We are looking for team memeber with 2-4+ years of experience in Software Development using relevant skills, with detail-oriented individual.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with databases (preferably MySQL),
- Web services
- Linux systems
- WebLogic - nice to have
- English language on communication level
- Ability to switch easily from development to L3 support
- Multisport card/Benefit Plus (contribution for leisure time activities)
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Up to 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Possibility to work from home
- Contribution to lunch
- Technical and personal trainings
- Language courses
- Relocation bonus
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents