Job descriptionAs a Software Engineer, you will work closely with colleagues and customers to gather requirements and lead the development of integrated software in the field of biometric identification and authentication technologies for law enforcement and government organizations.
Your responsibilities• You will work closely with Project Managers and other engineers to design and develop required systems meeting customer requirements
• You will work closely with other developers to define interfaces and integration points.
• You will develop and enhance existing biometric processing and identification SDK products.
• You will participate in the whole Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Continuous Integration (CI) of the new SDK products.
• You will take lead in system/solution design for different software components.
• You will follow and implement industry and company-defined development processes
Our requirements• Proficiency in C and C++ programming
• Proficiency in a high-level object-oriented language (Java or C#
• Experience with integration of native code into Java or C# code (JNI / CLR)
• MS Windows, UNIX and/or Linux experience
• You are result-driven and innovative, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You have experience with estimating software development, testing, and deployment
• You are able to inspire and motivate others in team spirit, positive attitude and high productivity
• You are fluent in English
What will make you stand out:
• Master’s degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other computer-related fields.
Experience in mobile development
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies.
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams.
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts.
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus.
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor.
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates.
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension insurance contribution.
• Multisport Club Card.
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth.
• Language courses.
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas.
• Meal contribution directly to your account.
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length.