Job descriptionWe’re looking for Business System Analyst to join project for recognized polish brand from logistics industry.
Tools used: Enterprise Architect, BPMN, Word (for documentation).
Cooperation with business and around 40 programmers. Team: 30 Business Analysts divided into 8 teams that work on different projects.
Possibility to work 100% remote or from Warsaw office.
Recruitment process: 1 technical interview.
Your responsibilities• Definition and management of business requirements;
• Business process modeling;
• Support for architectural and implementation works under the projects;
• Support for the change management process and the scope of the project;
• Maintaining the analytical repository (as part of project tasks);
• Updating projects (functional and technical) in development and introduction of changes to the implemented system functionalities.
Our requirements• Enterprise Architect, BPMN and UML notation;
• Professional experience in the field of business and system analyzes;
• Experience in working on large projects;
• Proficiency in working with the business side;
• Analytical approach to solved problems;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Independence and accuracy;
Nice to have: knowledge of the logistics industry.
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Ability to work from home (#LI-Remote).
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.