At NATEK Poland we are looking for a BI Developer who will join a project in the banking industry.
Project: Internal procurement reporting solution (Procurement domain)
iAnalyze is a Business Intelligence platform. It consolidates many different data sources and provides a one-stop shop for the users, where they can access pre-defined dashboards and reports, but also build and share their own components.
Project team is based in Wroclaw Poland and delivers new functionalities using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Work as the business intelligence developer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implementation of data sourcing and transformation code, data modelling and report development
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting/data access tool(s)
- Technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- At least 3 years of experience with at least one of the following reporting platforms: preferably PowerBI or any other like OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, MS Reporting Services, Tableau
- Advanced professional experience with SQL Server skills (TSQL); Oracle (PLSQL) skills are a plus
- Project experience DWH and Business Intelligence domains
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle
- Great self-starter teammate and dedicated problem solver happy to take initiative
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program