For NATEK Poland we are looking for Business Analyst, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization within ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key services related to the management of identities, and the safeguarding of access to critical digital assets. The team is a global distributed across our Wroclaw, Warsaw, London, Zurich, Singapore and Raleigh offices, and it has a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere. The IAM team is transforming our delivery approach in order to meet the needs of an agile business, support the adoption of cloud services, and reduce IAM complexities and cost capabilities whilst maintaining compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- A challenging Business Analyst role within the Access Management Internal service.
- Active participation in the review and redesign of business and workflow processes within the IAM portfolio.
- The opportunity to elicit and define requirements of new product capabilities in the area of front-end as well as back-end IAM applications.
- The opportunity to minimize risk by ensuring regulatory requirements coverage.
- The chance to create new solutions by following Credit Suisse guidelines, standards and policies with respect to the delivery process and our key architecture principles.
- The occasion to guide Project Team in building business cases, performing impact analysis, development and application testing.
- The opportunity to engage with Product Owners and Solution Architects to re-assess and re-prioritize requirements along the product/component lifecycle.
- The possibility to assist with project initiation and project planning.
- The opportunity to work on global and complex platforms.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a role requiring the application of analytic skills in a business analyst or data analyst role.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience in data analysis (MS SQL/Oracle).
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
- Ambition and interest in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb communication skills in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal).
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with teams and internal work groups.
- Nice to have: read and understand the code (.net, c#, python), development background, experience in IAM domain
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program