- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL1562SRB
- Category: Business Analyst
- Place: Wroclaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a skilled Business Analyst.
The role is providing IT Business Analysis functions for the Investment Bank’s Global Credit Risk systems, consisting of a number of high-profile global applications, with a user base running to several thousands.
Working as part of Credit Risk IT EPE Alignment Programme within the Europe region, on key Global Credit Risk projects.
DUTIES- Gather and review business requirements
Analyzing impact of change to the existing processes and system flows & documentation
- Coordinate with CRO IT partners on the readiness for SIT / UAT / Regression
- Track and facilitate issues resolutions during SIT / UAT / Regression
- Support Business Users and Developers during the whole software lifecycle
- Requirements Plan
- Implementation Spec (Functional Spec)
- Logical Data Model
- UML Behavioral diagrams and Use cases
- Interface Specs
- Test Plan
- Test Cases
- Traceability Matrix
REQUIREMENTS- Structured IT Analysis or programming experience gained in a transaction-processing environment.
- At least 5 years professional experience in relevant business analysis and functional specification design within Investment Banking
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Counterparty Credit Risk (Basel II & III) and Risk Measures (VaR, EEPE, EPE)
- Broad knowledge around the Rules driving Collateral calculations (Standardized and Own Estimates), Historical and MonteCarlo simulations
- Understanding business processes, financial products, risk management (credit risk & market risk)
- Experience in system implementation / projects and testing experience
- Strong knowledge ( fluency) of SQL
- Analyzing, writing of test cases
- Team Worker with excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills