Join Natek and become part of highly valued team in banking area. Team develops and supports the IT systems which measure and manage bank’s direct and indirect exposures across the investment and private banking business sectors. The results are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management as well as front office business leads.
- Deliver BA artifacts and provide BA involvement to support the delivery of changes to Credit Risk Data Warehouse arising from upstream, downstream, business and regulatory demand
- Analyze, specify and document detailed requirements for change requests
- Communicate and support the prioritization of these requirements with the Dev Lead and PM to ensure a common understanding between business and IT
- Work closely with the application development teams located in Poland and London to ensure that requirements are understood and that technical solutions fully meet these requirements
- Carry out test case reviews to assure test coverage with providers within the team (QA and Developer resources)
- Provide defect analysis during Integration (QA), User Acceptance and Regression Testing phases, working with development and change teams to facilitate closure of open issues
- Strong business knowledge of Credit Risk/ Investment Banking/ Banking
- Ideal candidate has history of delivery with Data Warehouse applications and reporting
- Exposure to data analysis with SQL skills, ideally in Oracle
- Understands the various software development methodologies viz. Agile and Waterfall methods
- Experience across all phases of the systems development lifecycle with a thorough understanding of the role and responsibilities of the BA in each phase
- A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- High degree of flexibility and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Able to work with limited level of instruction and supervision
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering.
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off.