At Natek Poland, we are searching for a Business Analyst with previous experience in quality assurance.
Work for core credit risk calculation engine, which computes exposure for all bank's counterparties. The team is looking for a business analyst with strong quality assurance skills, attention to details and database (SQL/mongoDB) skills to verify correctness of calculation models for the risk system. The suitable candidate should have a background in Investment Banking. The team is based in Poland and London.
- Bridging the gap between IT and business using data analytic to determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations
- Design and development of business Change Requests according to requirements provided by users
- Analyzing problems and issues found during QA and UAT phases and providing fixes and test cases for them
- Performing technical analysis and providing answers for BA’s enquiries
- Giving feedback to specs provided by BAs
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Analyse and document business cases, processes and requirements
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to satisfy needs and requirements
- Experience in banking area is a must
- Prepare test cases and execute (pre-UAT) tests
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest,
- international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation). • Internal referral program.