In Natek, we are searching for Business Analyst with previous experience in quality assurance.
Work for core credit risk calculation engine, which computes exposure for all bank's counterparties. The team is looking for a team member with strong quality assurance skills, attention to details and database (SQL/mongoDB) skills to verify correctness of calculation models for the risk system. The suitable candidate should have a background in Investment Banking. The team is based in Poland and London.
- Bridging the gap between IT and business using data analytic to determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations
- Design and development of business Change Requests according to requirements provided by users
- Analyzing problems and issues found during QA and UAT phases and providing fixes and test cases for them
- Performing technical analysis and providing answers for BA’s enquiries
- Giving feedback to specs provided by BAs
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Analyse and document business cases, processes and requirements
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to satisfy needs and requirements
- Prepare test cases and execute (pre-UAT) tests
- Raise and track defects (test management tools)
- Database knowledge (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience in banking area is a must