Job descriptionYou will be a part of a team, located in Denmark and Warsaw, Poland, which have the responsibility for developing and maintaining applications in the corporate actions area.
The team consist of software engineers, business analysts, product owner and scrum master and is a part of the Wealth Management and Trading domain.
In order to create the best value for our customers, we have chosen to work in an agile setup inspired by the SAFe framework.
The Wealth Management and Trading Domain consist of 8 teams covering domain areas like custody, corporate actions, securities, investment, pool investment and PAL tax. This position has focus on the corporate actions area.
The biggest enablers in this area are new legislation requirements combined with new business requirements with focus on developing corporate action applications prepared for the future.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as business analyst you will work closely with customers, product owner, scrum master and developers in the team. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Cooperation and communication with all stakeholders, like product owner, customers and suppliers
• Define and refine user stories in cooperation with the customers and the product owner
• Drive the requirement management process, for example facilitate workshops with the customers
• Secure high quality in deliveries through ongoing testing activities
• Define and complete implementation activities for our customers
• Support customers when they report incidents or ask questions
• Inform and communicate with the customers with a service-minded approach
Our requirementsPreferably, you have an educational background at master level or a similar bank related education. You are either an experienced business analyst, who like to get deep into a new business domain or have already experience working with the Capital Markets area.
An important personal quality is your ability to initiate, drive and complete tasks you are responsible for. You are proactive and never let things disappear between two chairs. You know your stakeholders and ongoingly secure relationships to the benefit of the team.
As a person, we also expect you to identify strongly with the following qualifications and competences:
Specific for the domain area:
• Knowledge about the Corporate Actions area
• Knowledge about the new SCORE requirements to the corporate actions domain area
• Knowledge to IMActions – a S&P applications for handling corporate actions
Specific for the role:
• The ability to understand complicated requirements and transfer these into specific solutions, for example legislation requirements
• You are structured and analytic – for example have a great interest in working with data
• You are proactive, self-driven and result-oriented
• An excellent communicator and facilitator
• Experience in processes related to IT development of digital solutions
• Experience in business development of financial solutions
• Like to be a part of a team
• With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance