Job descriptionYou will be part of new team that has to be the frontrunner in replacing our existing archive platform. Your colleagues have various competencies within business knowledge, IT development and IT architecture.
In our daily work we use JIRA, Teams and Confluence. Your colleagues are eager to help you being a success in this position, as they will contribute to your development in the job.
Besides this we have great benefits and a well-run staff club with a variety of activities and clubs, where you will have the opportunity to meet with colleagues outside of work hours.
As a business analyst in our new team, you will be in close dialogue with our customers about our deliveries and you will assist in ensuring that the solutions are up to date and stable.
Furthermore, you will be participating in the test of the solutions.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as business analyst, you will work closely with the epic owner, the product owner, the team and the customers.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Facilitate meetings, presentations, and workshops with new and existing customers
• Using your strong analytics abilities to analyze our customers’ needs and transform this into features and user stories together with our Product Owner
• Creating accept criteria and taking responsibility for the feature in the upcoming PI planning
• Handling Incidents in cooperation with customers and the team
• Secure that our solutions benefit the end user by taking part in planning and executing tests
• Defining and demo of new solutions/functionality
• Documenting new features and ensuring organizational implementation
Our requirementsPreferably, you have an educational background at master’s level and 4 years of experience from a similar position.
As a person you are ambitious and a great communicator. You are structured by nature, have an eye for the details and you can maintain control of the situation also through challenges. You thrive with responsibility, are self-driven and appear trustworthy and result oriented.
You are proactive and you can see the opportunities and you execute. Besides this, you are a team-player that shows respect for the views and contributions of your colleagues throughout the organization and you are comfortable working in an ever-changing environment.
Furthermore, it will be an advantage to have:
• A financial background within a financial institution – it can be both as an advisor or a back-office function
• Interest in IT and thrives to understand the technical part of our solutions
• With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW - paid day off for volunteering.
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance