- Offer ID: PL1817
- Category: Business Analyst
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an IT Analyst / Data Modeler with strong business and technical knowledge. You would join a program, which has been renewed in order to be aligned with new regulations.
- Perm: up to 10 000 PLN gross/month
- B2B: up to 640 PLN net/day + VAT
- Private life insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Company social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Private medical healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Permanent employment or a B2B contract
- Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days)
- Create Requirements Specification Document (functional and non-functional).
- Know the way of utilisation data for IRB models development.
- Define the unified data model with all stakeholders.
- Be able to support with required data sourcing.
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 3 yeas of experience in the relevant position.
- Business knowledge of risk models: scoring, rating, LGD, CCF, and other IRB models.
- Technical knowledge: data modeling, data warehousing, ETL rules, data assets.
- Experience with processes such as modeling, data mapping, data migration.
- Fluent English (both written and oral)