- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL1817SRB
- Category: Business Analyst
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are currently looking for an experienced IT Analyst for a financial project. You would be a part of a strong development team that strives for team achievements and team goals. The team is responsible for building systems and first-class application services.
If you are interested in business analysis and banking industry do not hesitate do apply!
- Private life insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Company social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Private medical healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Employment contract or B2B
- Yearly bonus in amount of 23 working days for B2B contractors
You will be expected to be embedded within the full project life cycle, liaising directly with the business, the developers, operational teams and testers delivering analysis and support.
You will be responsible for creating and capturing requirements, tracking changes, identifying risks and issues to escalate appropriately, engaging stakeholders to solve problems and help them to understand project scope.
• MS/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
• Well-grounded practice in IT analysis area.
• Familiarity with banking, preferably with core systems.
• Overall understanding of IT software development, incl. release management.
• Very good communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Technical background, especially in Java development.