Join our team in NATEK, the fast growing IT outsourcing company. We are looking for a Network Security Business Analyst who will be involved in the project “DMZ Environment Management Change” where the main scope of work is creating new DMZ Environment Controls as well as improve data quality used by the controls.
The project requires some Network or/and Network Security or/and Web Hosting experience, very good knowledge of Excel, good SQL skills, provide reports, as well as having good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Define and implement new DMZ Environment Controls
- Automate the new DMZ Environment Controls and add them to a dashboard
- Verify and clean up data in the source database used by the new DMZ Environment
- Act as the ”DMZ Environment Management” project’s representative for information
- collection from stakeholders (e.g. DMZ service owners, database owners)
- Support the communication about changes with stakeholders on a non-technical level.
- Track the change related go-live steps
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education or work experience in one of these topics
- Several years work experience as a Business Data Analyst or System Analyst in a similar position
- Network or/and Network Security or/and Web Hosting experience
- Very good knowledge of data analysis on the basis of Excel and good in SQL
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life
- Continuously build up your skills and enlarge your knowledge in the field of networks, IT security and Web Hosting – hands-on experience of network security components (e.g. Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS), network technologies (LAN, WAN...) and Web Hosting (servers, collocations..)
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with the team.
- Experience within IT security or IT networks or Web Hosting
- Good knowledge of data analysis
- Understand DMZ Architecture
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program