We are looking for Business Analyst who will join the international team within banking industry.
· Project in area which is responsible for the design and delivery of the key services related to the management of identities, and the safeguarding of access to critical digital assets.
· The team is is transforming delivery approach in order to meet the needs of an agile business, support the adoption of cloud services, and reduce IAM complexities and cost capabilities whilst maintaining compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
· Multiple stakeholders: risk partners and business.
Team and hours of work:
· Global team; Wrocław, Warsaw, London, Zurich and India. Working in different time zones. Contact with Singapore or US region - early hours or late afternoons. Usually everything is covered between 8-16 or 9-17. Rare occasions meetings with Singapore or US region at 7:30 or 18:00.
· 1 stage - with 3 people on the call (HM, Senior BA and Solution Architect).
· A challenging Business Analyst role within the Access Management Internal service.
· Active participation in the review and redesign of business and workflow processes within the IAM portfolio.
· The opportunity to elicit and define requirements of new product capabilities in the area of front-end as well as back-end IAM applications.
· The opportunity to minimize risk by ensuring regulatory requirements coverage.
· The chance to create new solutions by following bank's guidelines, standards and policies with respect to the delivery process and our key architecture principles.
· The occasion to guide Project Team in building business cases, performing impact analysis, development and application testing.
· The opportunity to engage with Product Owners and Solution Architects to re-assess and re-prioritize requirements along the product/component lifecycle.
· The possibility to assist with project initiation and project planning.
· The opportunity to work on global and complex platforms.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance or related field.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst or data analyst / systems analyst / data mining role.
· Ability to define business requirements and provide recommendations.
· Advanced SQL skills and experience in data analysis.
· Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
· Hands on experience with software development and programing languages.
· Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills; numerically competent.
· Ambition and interest in working in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal).
· Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with teams and internal work groups.
Nice to have:
· Development background – read and understand the code of .Net/C# or Python
· Experience in IAM domain
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program