We are looking for Business Analyst who will join project in credit approval (Credit Risk) area within banking industry.
· Credit Risk (credit approval) area across data sourcing, operating model design and methodology implementation for new business initiatives for the bank
· New initiative expanding to China
· Department that takes care of implementing the bank’s internal and regulatory requirements for exposure calculation
· High Knowledge Curve – The projects involve analysis and implementation of applications from scratch in Credit Risk Domain to overall manage the risk for the new business and also integrate the technology stack seamlessly with the bank’s global platforms Candidate needs to pick up on the domain knowledge and existing legacy applications along with BA responsibilities.
· Overtime may happen from time to time
· Business Analyst skills.
· Coordinate with IT to get the requirements implemented.
· Enable query resolution between programs and specific projects.
· Participate in UAT cycle.
· Stakeholder management.
· Exposure to Agile mode of working.
· Domain Knowledge on Credit Risk data and exposure calculations
· Excellent Analytical Abilities – Able to comprehend data coming from different systems and gap in between different systems
· Excellent Excel Skills
· Credit risk experience
· Good Knowledge of SQL, Unix tools
· Ability to work on its own without minimal supervision
· Strong communication skills, independent (role requires being central point of contact)
Nice to have:
· Experience of completely new initiative/project
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home (also 100% remote possible)
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program