The RMP team is part of GCIO COO organization, responsible for developing in-house application Resource Management Platform.
Resource Management Platform combines two integrated tools (Resource Forecaster and Hiring Tool) into a one-stop-shop for all historical and future data on headcount movements (Resource Forecaster) as well as for managing hiring request processes (Hiring Tool). It supports such business activities as headcount reporting (combining forecast and Actuals reporting), workforce strategy (WFS) reporting and analytics exercises, financial reporting, as well as hiring approval and reporting processes. RMP provides common standard and full data security for all onboarded users/groups. Amongst many others, it features such functionalities as scenario planning, reflecting automated and manual re-orgs (incl. manual restatement feature) (RF), as well as raising hiring requests and managing approval workflow (HT). It also provides self-service reporting possibilities.
Resource Management Platform is a web-based solution connected to the MyReports platform, including both fully as well as semi-automated data feeds of the key golden sources available in the company for the purpose of headcount management.
• Manage implementation of change requests and new features covering activities such as managing gathering business requirements, conducting workshops, specification preparation, coordinating implementation, and testing of defined items
• Taking part in various activities through all the software development lifecycle stages, including design, UAT/QA test support and post go-live activities
• Leading first line of support for Resource Management Platform
• Ensuring all the reported bugs are part of JIRA board and all the queries are addressed and answered with feedback
• Prepare and conduct training sessions, workshops, demos, and review meetings
• Support release notes, users’ manual updates preparation
• Be an active member of a Scrum Team
• A proven ability to translate requirements between business concept and final acceptance criteria description for developers
• Flexibility to frequently changing requirements, persistence with elicitation of requirements / finding inconsistencies in delivered rules
• Understanding of Agile delivery methods
• Hands on approach to problem solving by applying analytical thinking skills, accompanied by strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-organization and ability to plan future activities based on prioritization of time, capacity and urgency while maintaining a healthy work-live balance
• Experience of Atlas, JIRA, Odyssey, and the suite of agile delivery tools
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days