Job descriptionAs a fullstack software engineer, you will work closely with colleagues and customers to gather requirements, design and develop integrated software in the field of biometric identification and authentication for law enforcement and government organizations.
Your responsibilitiesTechnologies you will work with:
• Java/EE, Spring Boot, Maven, Mercurial, Jenkins, DB (Oracle, MySQL)
• Supporting continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) and release management.
• SW Development of biometric backend components (Biometric Core Services, Biometric as a Service)
• Testing, validation and integration of technical solution (Functional, security, HA, performance, …)
• Project security assessment (Risk analysis, vulnerabilities scan, penetration tests, …)
• Documentation (Guides: dev / technical documentation, Install, …)
• L2 and L3 maintenance and support (HW, SW and IT)
• Configuration Change Management (Consultancy, change requests)
Our requirementsTo succeed at this job, you must have:
• At least 4 years of experience developing software using Java/EE.
• Experience with SW development of R&D products, bug fixing and unit/integration testing (Java/EE, Microservices, Spring Boot, DB (Oracle))
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) release management (Jenkins)
It would be preffered if you have:
• experience with Computer Architecture,
• experience working with various operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows or other UNIX variants.
We would like someone to join our team who is result-driven and innovative, with excellent client-facing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length