VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs a frontend software engineer, you will work closely with colleagues and customers to gather requirements, design and develop integrated software in the field of biometric identification and authentication for law enforcement and government organizations.
DUTIES• You will develop and enhance biometric software products and solutions for biometric enrollment, fingerprint, face, and iris recognition and authentication.
• You will maintain and support existing biometric enrollment and identification product and troubleshoot current production system issues
• You will develop server applications for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.
• You will work closely with other Lead developers to define interfaces and integration points
• You will understand and adhere to design and coding procedures and standards.
REQUIREMENTS• To succeed at this job, you must have experience with frontend technologies (C# Windows Form or WPF or React), experience with Computer Architecture and working with various operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Linux or other UNIX variants.
• It would be preferred if you have experience working with relational databases, image or photo processing related user interface design and development experience, client-server system integration experience, and Web service development with Java and WCF.
• You must have English on communication level
• We would like someone to join our team who is result driven and innovative, with excellent client facing, communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER• Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Private health insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (currently fully from home)
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Technical and personal training (Udemy platform)
• Language courses
• Relocation bonus
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Team building activities
and many others