At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Big Data Platform Engineer who will join a project in the banking industry.
Project: Build, extend and maintain 2 big data clusters:
- Integrations with AWS
Foundry Platform Engineering team consist of 10-12 motivated people who are Big Data Platform Engineers who are currently located in Zürich, Switzerland. We are looking for a person who will join the newly created Foundry Platform Engineering branch located in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Cloudera administration – build, extend and configuration of four big data clusters (DEV, UAT, PROD, DR). Total of 1000+ servers: VM and bare metal.
- Environment management – onboard new servers, DB, install and configure SW, handling of end of live elements
- Enablement of new products functionalities – day to day cooperation with data science product teams to enable new platform capabilities across the platform
- DevOps/Automation – automate everything; work with project teams and production support to reduce manual efforts
- Experience with one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. HDFS, Sqoop, Impala, Spark, Flume, Kafka, Nifi etc.)
- Hands on experience in building/setting up big data cluster with ability to translate technical designs into working solutions
- Programming/scripting skills (Python)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux boxes
- Familiarity with security policies/concepts
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program