At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Python Developer with Big Data who will join a project in the banking industry.
Market Risk Technology that provides best in class solutions and technical expertise to the Market Risk Management (MRM) and Risk Data Management (RDM) business groups within the Risk Function.
Using big data technology stack like Hadoop and Spark/Scala along with Palantir Foundry platform.
The global team is deployed in UK and India, now building its presence in Wroclaw, expecting a team of 5-10 team members locally.You will work in a team which focuses on supporting and delivering software on fit-for-future infrastructure using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
- Develop and maintain existing applications while working on the strategic Market Risk Technology initiatives.
- Build high quality software in conformance with best practices of coding and testing standards
- Ensure timely delivery with a focus on quality and production stability.
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve existing application / process
- Follow the DevOps practices for application delivery by using the approved tool chain.
- Work with the team members across locations / time-zones.
- Provide L3 application support when required.
- Work closely Tech Leads, BAs, PMs, QA, Platform and Production Support teams
- Knowledge of PySpark/Python and SQL is must
- Knowledge of Big Data
- Should demonstrate knowledge of software design principles/patterns
- Knowledge in DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code and Git version-control system) will be preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- IT Degree desirable
- Experience of writing database PL/SQL Stored Procedure and working knowledge of Unix / Linux
- environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms is desirable. Future work will involve cloud technologies (Azure, SnowFlake, etc. Candidate should be willing to learn new technologies)
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectation, timely communication.
- Knowledge of risk management function is desirable
- Good organization of work, attention to details and ability to work independently.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international
- customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.