At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
You will have an opportunity to work on End-2-End tasks in Agile manner, including implementation of various solutions on data integration, modelling and reporting capabilities in multinational and co-located environment.
The team, which consist of up to 7-8 members, focuses on the development of a Third Party Risk Management reporting inventory, data integration and modeling. Project team is based in Wroclaw Poland and delivers new functionalities using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Challenges candidate will face in this role:
- Working in a very broad and co-located environment with lots of opportunities to evolve.
- Many different technologies with evolving tool stack in a professional environment.
- Tight rigor and regime of regulatory project
- Work as the business intelligence developer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implementation of data sourcing and transformation code, data modelling and report development
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- 3 years of experience with at least one of the following reporting platforms: OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, MS Reporting Services, Tableau, Power BI
- 3 years of experience with SQL Server skills (TSQL); Oracle (PLSQL) skills are a plus
- Project experience DWH and Business Intelligence domains
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle
- Interpersonal skills in English to be able to cooperate in distributed team’s environment.
Nice to have:
- Professional Experience in Financial Institutions
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program