Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. You will become a part of a business unit called Workplace and Unified Communications, which provides a global end-to-end operation of workplace services and customer-oriented continuous innovation. In your role as a Solution Architect you will support the transformation to Azure.
- Assess and understand customer requirements and pain points (area: AzureAD / Tenant Services, Virtual Desktop Services, M365 Security)
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical support Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Deliver technical solution design and proposal content efficiently, effectively and timely.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations
- Prepare High level and Low level solution designs (area: end user support)
- Create the value proposition for the client and apply it as the main theme during the solutioning process.
- On demand requests (in the area of Digital Workplace)
- Solutioning and architecting digital workplace solutions and related automations.
- Virtual Desktop services
- Active Directory / Azure AD (migration)
- Enterprise Mobility Services
- Workplace Device Services
- Messaging and Collaboration services
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)