For one of our biggest client's (fin-tech) we are looking for an experienced Automation Specialist / QA Engineer that would join scrum team working on BI Reporting Application to help with implementation of test automation strategy.
- Working on Business Information Reporting Application within an agile project team you will participate in delivering software projects.
- The key objectives of the role are to implement the test automation strategy. To be a test automation subject matter expert and coach/train the project team.
- Experience in automation (2+ years)
- Experience in designing and developing a test automation framework for a .NET/Angular application
- Experience in leading a test automation feasibility for an application
- Experience with developing test automation in an agile methodology
- Sound experience in operational know-how of Test Processes, including test preparation/execution planning, test case creation/execution and reporting
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Hands on analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with front-end and back-end automation
- Experience with REST API's tests
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and Page Object Pattern
- Knowledge in MS SQL or Oracle
- Experience in Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience of using JIRA or Quality Centre (or equivalent tools)
- Software development experience
- Stress / performance testing know-how
- Financial industry knowledge
- Testing qualification such as ISTQB, ISEB etc.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience (b2b 800-870 PLN net/day; Employment Contract 13 000 - 14 400 PLN gross/month)
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events
- Multisport card
- For contractors - eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- For consultants - life insurance and private healthcare