Job descriptionAt NATEK, we are currently creating a Virtual Team of experienced Managers and Senior Specialists who will join very sophisticated and selected projects on our Customer’s side (global manufacturer of office products).
We will assign the best project matching your experience and preferences, and together, as Natek Team, we will support Customer to be more competitive.
Your responsibilities• Interface with customer and multiple customer’s teams
• Develop and track activities based on agreed project plan
• Communicate with customer to gather and document site and end user requirements
• Schedule and manage all site activities to the level agreed in SOW
• Maintain a close contact and interlock the project plan with the customer for whom the services are enabled
• Provide project reporting to the involved customer or a Sr PM
• Manage project dependencies
• Initiate internal and external orders and follow up on their status
Our requirements• 1-2 years general Project Management experience in a Project Management role is a must.
• Knowledge and basic experience in chosen area: infrastructure (including cloud solutions), network and connectivity services, SAP, Software Development
• Basic skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office & SharePoint in a project management environment
• Must have exceptional communication skills: Written and Verbal, customer facing, running meetings and leading conference calls, collecting information, clarifying and confirming between numerous parties and reporting.
• Able to clearly explain situations/facts to peers and our customers.
• Provides status reports as required.
• Can operate as an individual contributor or in support of a more senior Project Manager, managing multiple concurrent activities.
• Fluent English
Benefits• B2B contract - long-term cooperation
• Possibility to work fully remote (#LI-Remote)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor