At Natek Poland we are looking for a System Engineer (Application Security) to join a project in the banking industry.
You will be part of a team from Data Protection and Application Security solution delivery with responsibility for products within the Internet Facing Application security area.
You will have the chance to be part of a multi-cultural work experience in a unique enterprise grade IT Security environment within a highly skilled and experienced team.
- You are part of the solution by designing new, and extending existing systems in the IT Security, delivering at global scale and to all business units
- As an important system engineering peer you support organizations, providing third level support and ensuring the maintenance level of various security products
- You have the opportunity of direct participation within key global programs and help to shape the future of the Bank's IT services
- You work with a technology security stack consisting of HTTP Reverse Proxy, Web Application Firewall, Authentication, Token Management and Identity Federation Services
- Experience in System Engineering with Linux (Redhat preferred) with a security oriented mindset and cover additionally at least one of the following area:
- 1. Internet Facing Application components (Application Firewalls, Reverse / Forward Proxies, Single-Sign On and Federation protocols)
- 2. Web Security technologies experience
- 3. Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python), coding in Java or other language is helpful
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tooling
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program