VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur client - operating in the banking field, has been actively working on the adaptive transformation to provide a foundation for an innovative and value-driven work environment. Continually investing in the future of digital banking, they develop modern applications create meaningful User Experiences, aiming to identify intelligent IT-solutions for their customers. As to successfully continue with the adaptive and digital change in the scale up phase, they are significantly strengthening their IT team. Therefore, we are looking for innovative and ambitious IT proficient candidates who feel at home in the digital world.
DUTIES• Be part of innovating team, continually investing in the future of digital banking, develop simple applications and create meaningful User Experiences.
• Work in international agile environment.
• Work on interesting projects, such as implementation of Analytical CRM, DWH Optimization, Big Data initiatives, Data Lineage Tool, etc.
• Perform application administration, maintenance and monitoring activities.
• Provide second level applications support and ensure timely and effective resolution of reported Incidents.
• Work on root cause analysis for recurring incidents or incidents with high severity.
• Deal with Vendor in regards of incident and problems as well as applications improvements and optimizations.
REQUIREMENTS• Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Economics or relevant professional experience;
• Basic knowledge in Operating Systems;
• SQL scripting knowledge and technical skills;
• Knowledge in Web services and system integrations;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Fast-learning skills and result-orientation;
• Self-motivation and pro-activity;
• Good command of English;
• Good communication skills;
• Team player spirit and willing for knowledge sharing.
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).