VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur client is establishing new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions for one of the biggest automakers in Germany. You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in extended stack of technologies. The project has started and it’s in its building phase with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade. If you are a tech savvy, willing to improve your skills and willing to learn or improve your German, follow the lines below.
The position of Apple (JAMF) Specialist is part of Converged Mobility and Workplace Services.
Mobility and Workplace enhance employee productivity and focus on user experience. Our clients view workplace solutions as an opportunity to enable employees, clients and partners to access data, information, systems and application from any device, any time they want, on the go.
DUTIES- Maintenance and further development of the JSS management infrastructure
- Accepting and processing all problems, inquiries and advice regarding the Standard Mac OS X Client that are sent to MacOS X Support via Incident Management System, e-mail or, in exceptional cases, by telephone. As a rule, problem ticks are controlled via IMS
- Systematic recognition of improvement potential in the operation of the Mac OS X client
- In case of problems caused by product defects, coordinate activities with the product support of the manufacturers (Apple / JAMF).
- Patch management, system updates using the tools provided by Casper Suite. Importing software updates and patches from 3rd party software using JSS functions (policy, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS- English language skills
- German language skills - big advantage
- Self-training & out-of-the-box thinking
- Knowledge about agile methodology
- JIRA experience
- Mac administration - JAMF-300 certification (or higher) preferable
- Knowledge about OnPrem solution and on cloud solution like via Intune & MS Azure
- Security knowledge especially securing Apple Mac devices as well Mac server & infrastructure
- Server knowledge especially about JAMF environment & virtualization using VMWare & redundancy setup
- Evaluation & monitoring using JAMF tools as well other tools like QlikView
- Network security like 802.1x protection via certificates
- Network setup including FWs, load balancer, Active Directory
- Symantec AV tools & configuration
- License management
- Mac Enterprise Connect
- Mac DEP (Device Enrollment Program) & Mac staging
- Mac scripting
- Design, plan & build new whole Mac environments out of one hand (architecture, development and operation)
- Packaging of application & enrolment of application & application support (including Adobe Creative Cloud)
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).