Situated in Warsaw, Poland, part of customer Enabler & Platform Architecture team, you will join a team of 6 other domain architects, who are responsible for guiding the development of the platforms in customer. In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results. Experimentation and finding smarter solutions are an essential part of the work.
The domain architect's primary success criteria is to ensure a solid architecture and design for the product that is to be delivered by the development organization.
Customer is looking into a transformation with the base of an open architecture, which involves decoupling our systems, reducing dependencies, increasing speed and lowering risk which will be delivered by creating microservices based on APIs and Events. To do this, we have a need for creating clear and useful patterns and guidelines. This will be essential for the role as an domain architect within API and Event development.
- Knowledge about integration platforms, Kafka (Confluent) and API management (IBM)
- Knowledge about integration architecture and technologies like: REST, OpenAPI, SOA, Message Oriented Middleware, Web Services, MQ
- A good understanding of e.g. GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, OpenShift, Mainframe is preferable
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with databases, preferable DB2
B2B agreement – long term cooperation
Salary increase once a year
Free use of fitness room
Bike parking in the building
Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
Private healthcare - Medicover