VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOUR PARTNER
It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As Angular/Node.JS Engineer, you’ll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community. The agile team develops and operates the leading market solution in a devops cultural way. You will work on the biggest German and international projects. You’ll also find a chance to work on the implementation of solutions in different countries.
DUTIES• You are driving the development of the next generation of Angular/Node.js-Framework. This naturally includes the deployment to a Kubernetes cluster.
• You will collaborate with colleagues in several sites
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions
• Collaborate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
• Foster innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionalities, services and technologies
REQUIREMENTSTo succeed in Angular/Node.JS Engineer role, you’re required to have relevant experience in the following areas;
• You are versed in handling Angular and Node.js, but you also like to independently acquire new technology skills.
• You are using unit- and end-to-end test frameworks like Karma, Mocha and Protractor.
• Knowledge of Agile, especially Scrum, is a big plus.
• Experience in Frontend (Angular/Node) and Backend (Java) is a plus
Abilities and skills
• Experience or a vital interest in agility and devops.
• Investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
• Subject matter expert on knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle
• Advanced level of written and oral English communication skills. German is a plus.
• Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
• Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization
• Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);