You will work in agile development team on strategic mortgage platform for bank advisors. Key goal of the product is to shorten mortgage processing time and enable user friendly and intuitive UI. The team consists of about 12 highly motivated profesionals, who cover the areas of testing, java development, analysis, business support, architecture, reporting etc.
You will join Mortgage and Pension domain to work with ~80 people across Poland and Denmark. You will work on products supporting bank advisors in providing mortgages to the bank end-customers.
The technologies used in the team:
- JAVA and Cobol
- Rest API. Kibana. Jenkins. GIT. Docker Containers. PaaS. BitBucket. Artifactory Repository Manager. MIX. SpringBoot
- Camunda and I*Net platform
- 5+ experience in Front end development
- 2+ experience in Angular 2+ (preferably latests versions)
- Experience with complex Angular applications, components, modules, stores, services.
- Good understanding of Angular CLI, Node.js, npm, rxjs, ngrx.
- Experience with using RESTful services.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (ex. Jasmine or Jest) & test runner framework (ex. Karma)
- Familiar with e2e testing (e.g. Playwright or Cypress).
- Strong expertise in HTML5, CSS3, SASS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Understanding of UI frameworks concept (Ex. Bootstrap, Google Material Design).
- Hands on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, VS Code or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Familiar with mentoring using pair programming, code reviews, firm mentorship.
- Familiar with Software Craftsmanship and Built-in Quality.
- Self-organized, proactive and independent expert in frontend field.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.English – advanced proficiency
- Nice to have: DevOps experience, SAFe/Scrum/Agile mindset, UX/UI experience, TDD/BDD understanding
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
- An annual performance evaluation dialog with a manager
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Possibility of joining PPK
- Health insurance