As an angular developer you will work in an agile development team on a modern investment Online banking platform, Investment Portfolio Management Department. You will be part of a team with angular developers, business analysts and team members with focus on test and UX (user experience).
The team is responsible developing the future Investment webbank – a modern online banking
- You will be responsible for the whole development lifecycle: from technical analysis of stories and bugs, technical design, to development and dev testing.
- You will be working closely with the business analysts and product owner in refining new stories, evaluating technical feasibility and design.
- You will be working with other angular developers in the team and with developers in Online Banking
- Development of new features and integrations will be your key focus, but you will also spend time troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
- 3+ experience in Front end development
- 2+ experience in Angular 2+ (preferably latests versions)
- Experience with complex Angular applications, components, modules, stores, services.
- Good understanding of Angular CLI, Node.js, npm, rxjs, ngrx.
- Experience with using RESTful services.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (ex. Jasmine or Jest) & test runner framework (ex. Karma)
- Familiar with e2e testing (e.g. Playwright or Cypress).
- Hands on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, VS Code or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Familiar with mentoring using pair programming, code reviews, firm mentorship.
- Familiar with Software Craftsmanship and Built-in Quality.
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Private healthcare - Medicover
- Multisport card