- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Web Specialist
- Place: Prague , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs a SW development engineer in the Government Platform & Services R&D you will contribute to fulfilling the marketing vision of governmental services based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will be exposed to issuance and reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions and digital identity management. You will learn which principles are making the modern e-government a reality.
As a member of our team you will contribute to development of key products and components which are then used by other customer's teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
Our mobile application development is focused mainly on verification of secure documents and citizens’ identity, acquisition of biometric data, communication with backed biometric databases and multi-factor authentication methods. We rely on our experience with digital security and bring it to mobile world.
DUTIES- You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with product owner on product delivery in required time frame and quality
- You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
- You will design UML architecture and contribute to implementation of reusable
- You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source
codes or binaries.
- You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
- You will technically support and develop junior team members
- You will be involved in qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the
area of government services (e.g. mobile passport verification terminals).
REQUIREMENTS- To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of Android platform and mobile application development, good understanding of web technologies, experience with UML and continuous integration.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (iOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .NET, C++, python), experience with NFC, smart cards, cryptography, PKI, biometry.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software
development, mobile technologies and computer security, who is a team-player,
autonomous and creative, able to learn and has good communication skills.
- You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in SW development and 2 years of professional experience with development on Android platform.