Job descriptionAs a part of transforming our final client infrastructure services from current provider, we are looking for new members who will help us in the transformation and setting up new standards.
Your responsibilities• Provisioning/decommissioning systems - virtual and physical,
• Developing and maintaining automation solutions in server build area,
• Troubleshooting and cooperation with client Team's - OS admins, storage, network
• Following Standard Operating Procedures for BAU support, Build, configure and maintain all applicable Servers
• Isolating, troubleshooting, escalating, correcting and documenting activities/any/all problems to include customer or technical issues within the Server/OS/HW Infrastructure
• Analyzing technical problems and creating solutions involving the use of existing techniques and/or tools
• Preparing and recommending technical alternatives involving technology, methodology, tools, processes and solution components.
• Liaising with relevant support teams for all clients to ensure they are informed about relevant progress and issues relating to Unix server to be handed over for server management to ensure a smooth transition.
• Providing coverage for BAU Unix Server Management teams along with other project works assigned.
• Abiding by Incident, Change and Problem Management procedures, including complying with the Service Level Agreements as documented in the Problem Severity matrix.
• Create regular reports for Management requirements.
• Act as a single point of escalation to L2 and L1 engineers.
Our requirements• 4 years of work experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of network protocols on all OS layers;
• Upper level of Linux (RPM- and DEB- based OS) /AIX administration;
• Good scripting knowledge. Shell/Perl/Python;
• Professional experience with Linux OS (preferred RedHat)
• Experience with LVM, NFS, SAN
• Scripting skills (bash, python)
• Good Linux skills (SLES, Redhat, Ubuntu) knowledge (including remote OS installation, updates/upgrades, configuration, patching, utilities, shell scripting, LVM & RAID configuration, networking, multipathing, monitoring, system logs, user management, diagnosing software & hardware issues)
• General IT skills (TCP/IP networks, bash, X86 or hardware platform/virtualization, ESXi)
• Professional experience with VIO servers, HMC consoles
• Experienced AIX (v6.1, 7.1, 7.2), PowerHA SystemMirror (v7.1, 7.2), PowerVM/VIOS (v2.2.5+), IBM pSeries Hardware (P7,8,9 models) Administrator
• Good knowledge of virtualization technologies KVM/VMware
Benefits• Full remote opportunity (#LI-Remote)
• Great project experience to your professional resume
• Work in global environment in a high working pace
• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days offer
• COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• Private healthcare
• Meal contribution to your account
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Technical and personal trainings (Udemy)
• Language courses
• Personal event bonus
• Loyalty presents