Job descriptionAs an agile process consultant (Agile Delivery Consultant), you will be helping the organization on its agile journey. You will be a change agent, driving relentless improvement through an empirical and data-driven approach, and you will coach towards excellence in multiple areas. You will work on the company processes level to design new and/or find optimizations in the existing and more traditional ways of working.
You will be confronted with a compliance and heavy-regulated environment, and you will face challenges with different level of agile adoption and a mix of traditional and agile approach to delivery.
This position is based in Warsaw (PL). It is part of „Agile Delivery and Planning” area which takes care of promoting agile practices, mindset, optimization of processes and combining good practices from various approaches to optimize the company’s efficiency and flexibility.
Agile Planning and Delivery is responsible for company end-to-end delivery process, from a business requirement being reviewed and prioritized until we have created value for our customers. Therefore, you will be measured on ensuring an improvement of processes with an end-to-end focus and your ability to implement changes in close collaboration with stakeholders.
Your responsibilities• Ensure better, faster, cheaper, more reliable outcome by applying lean and agile principles, methods, and practices in company development and context
• Work closedly with stakeholders and colleagues in Agile Planning and Delivery to ensure and implement effectiveness end-to-end processes
• Conduct pilots and experiments together with the organization on central methods and processes to get feedback and experience before scaling to the rest of company
• Participate and facilitate optimization activities at domains and programs
• Support compliance of processes in the organization
• Optimize company delivery process towards a more customer-value approach
• Assess results of an experiments based on collected data and build-up measures
• Develop, evaluate, document and improve our delivery process and related business processes
• Plan, organize and lead agile process improvement
Our requirements• Ability to explain complex things in a simple and understandable way
• Ability to analyse and synthesize large amounts of detailed information, quickly understand complex issues, and break information down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings
• Ability to analyse the root causes and efficiently eliminate the problem
• Experience in driving significant improvement in processes, productivity, and quality
• Experience mapping and documenting current business processes with value stream mapping and/or process mapping (e.g. BPMN)
• Ability to understand ITSM and can use Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and ServiceNow
• Experience with software development, QA or architecture
• Experience in training and teaching
We are looking for a team member, who loves getting complex compliance aligned with simplified processes.
Preferably, you have an educational background at master’s level within finance or IT and at least 3 years of experience from a similar position working with agile in compliance and regulated areas.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• you are willing to go deep into the processes, regulations, GDPR etc. and translate it into a language which can be understood by colleagues working with technical solutions
• you have an agile and lean approach and mindset
• you are an experienced facilitator (also virtually), openminded and cheerful
• you are ready for a analytical and hands-on practical work
• you are proactive and with can-do attitude
• you are self-driven and focused on long-term objectives
• you are a change agent driven by curiosity
• you are perceived as a team player
• you have high emotional intelligence
• you are transparent in action
• you are customer value oriented and data-driven
• you are motivated by challenges and seek to further develop
• you are open-minded and can meet people ‘where they are’
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off