Job descriptionAs an Agile Coach, you will be helping the organization
on its agile journey.
You will be a change agent, driving relentless improvement through empirical and data-driven approach, push towards excellence
in multiple areas.
You will conduct workshops, trainings and seminars, coach agile teams, introduce agile frameworks and look for improvements
in existing set-ups.
You will also work on the company processes level to design new and/or find optimizations in existing, more traditional ways of working.
You will often be exposed to the director level to promote agile mindset and approach on highest levels of organization’s management.
You will be confronted with compliance and heavy-regulated environment, will face challenges with different level of agile adoption, mix of traditional and agile approach to delivery.
This position is based in Warsaw. It is part of „Agile Delivery and Planning” Area which takes care of propagating and promoting agile practices, mindset, optimization of company processes and combining good practices from various approaches to optimize the company’s efficiency and flexibility.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as Agile Coach, you will work closely with other coaches, Managers, Directors, Product Owners/Managers, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Providing workshops about various of agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, Scaled agile approaches, agile good practices)
• Driving relentless improvements in the organization
• Causing removal of impediments towards optimizations on Company level
• Optimizing company processes towards customer-value orientation
• Proposing and introducing improvements and experiments based on empirical data
• Coaching Teams or whole areas or programs in agile adoption
• Advising on higher levels of organization to promote agile ways of working
Our requirements• Lean/Agile Mindset
• Agile Frameworks
• Coaching and mentoring
• Training and teaching
• Lean Practices
• Scaled Frameworks for Agile (mostly SAFe)
• Stakeholders Management
• Data analysis and ability to use it as improvement drivers
• Ability to explain complex things in a simple and understandable way
Preferably, you have an educational background at master’s level within Finance or IT and at least 5 years of experience from a similar position working with agile in compliance and regulated areas. You also should have experience with coaching executives, understand that agile journey is long and full of obstacles, you are patient and persistent.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• you are proactive and with can-do attitude
• you are self-driven and focused on long-term objectives
• you are a change agent driven by curiosity
• you are perceived as a Team player
• you have high emotional intelligence
• you are transparent in action
• you are customer value oriented and data-driven
• you are motivated by challenges and seek to further develop
• you are open-minded and can meet people ‘where they are’
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off