Job descriptionAs an Agile Business Analyst with Power BI skills, you will be helping the organization on its agile journey.
You will be a driver in implementing a data-driven approach in company, where we make data transparent and support programs and domains to make decisions based on data. You will cooperate closely with our agile coaches, product manager, RTEs, development managers, product owners and scrum masters.
You will maintain, improve and develop new Power BI reports and dashboards in very close interaction with stakeholders. You will also be involved in moving our current SQL Server setup to an Azure setup in cooperation with our BI area.
This position is based in Warsaw (PL). You will be a part of „Agile Delivery and Planning” Area of company which takes care of propagating and promoting agile practices, mindset, optimization of company processes and combining good practices from various approaches to optimize the company’s efficiency and flexibility.
Your responsibilities• Maintain, improve and develop our current Power BI reports and dashboards
• Support and implement a data-driven approach
• Be a part of the project that migrate from current SQL setup to Azure (internal Datawarehouse)
• Translate user needs into reports and dashboards to support lean and agile development practices
Our requirements• Minimum 4 years' experience as a business analyst using and developing BI solutions in an agile company (created in BI tools available on the market like: Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, SAP BP or other)
• Ability to identify requirements and needs directly in an outgoing way in dialogue with various internal stakeholders
• A lean/agile mindset
• Skills for data analysis and ability to use the skills as improvement drivers
• Ability to explain complex things in a simple and understandable way
• Strong understanding of agile project life cycle
Preferably, you have an educational background at master’s level within finance or IT and at least 4 years of experience from a similar position working with agile in compliance and regulated areas. You may also have a background as a BI developer who has acquired experience as a Business Analyst and would like to develop your technical and business analyst knowledge in an agile set-up.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• you are proactive with can-do attitude
• you are self-driven and focused on long-term objectives
• you are a change agent driven by curiosity
• you are perceived as a team player
• you have high emotional intelligence
• you are transparent in action
• you are customer value oriented and data-driven
• you are motivated by challenges and seek to further develop
• you are open-minded and can meet people ‘where they are’
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off