At NATEK Poland we are looking for an Active Directory Operations who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
This role is part of the global Enterprise Security Services team focusing on Active Directory solutions. Being a large enterprise, there is a complex setup of active directory and complimenting product suits to support some of the processes. Security is center stage and primary focus.
All solutions will have highest security principles inherent in the design; this requires a broad level of systems integration knowledge, an analytical and security focused mindset with technical hands- on experience.
You will contribute on strategic global projects where deep technical knowledge and core infrastructure skills are required. You will be responsible for technical design, testing, documentation and implementation of solutions focused around the Active Directory Platform. You will work closely with key stakeholders to help build out a well-defined operational model.
You will be a member of a small team that forms part of the broader Enterprise Security Services organization. The team has a geographic spread, with main hub sites in PL, Raleigh (US) and Singapore. The team has a strong background in on premise Directory Services, authentication and automation (e.g. provisioning systems).
Challenges the candidate will face in the role:
- This role will bring challenges both technical and organizational
- You will be working with multiple key stakeholders across different projects, so proven time management is key to the challenges this will present.
Enterprise is heavily investing in Ad refresh project. This Project is generally fast moving and delivery focused, making this role an exciting opportunity and a great chance to learn new technologies in real world scenarios.
- Directly support operational teams by engineering enhancing and improving solutions to operational requirements.
- Continuous improvements to security posture through innovating and engineering specific risk focused designs.
- Act as an internal consultant to IT teams for Directory related solutions
- Use native scripting tools such as LDAP, Powershell and VB to automate administrative tasks or develop complex queries.
- Add value to the Directory Services organization by designing cost effective solutions to mitigate/diffuse operational risks.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel; must be proficient in ranking and managing priorities.
- Create various types of technical documentation, such as run books, operating guides, design documents, architectural documentation, gap analysis, diagrams.
- AD engineering support for Operating System Upgrade from 2008 to 2016.
- Plan and implement Group Policies Objects (GPO) to ensure compliance of security standards to domain controllers, servers and end-point devices
- Administer and support internal DNS & WINS system
- Deploy AD related infrastructure changes over weekends.
- Deploy monthly security hotfixes on AD servers
- AD Restore, Forest and Domain Recovery Using QUEST RMAD Tool
- Excellent PowerShell scripting ability
- Strong teamwork and communication/information sharing skills with sense of responsibility, attention to detail and proactive management as well as strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Active Directory administration.
- Strong Powershell scripting skills
- GPO management
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- High general education, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Stealth, AGPM is a plus.
- Previous experience in Banking and Finance domain is a plus
- Knowledge of .NET is a plus
- Experience of 3rd party tools such as StealthAudit, StealthIntercept, QRMAD, FileShare AC scanning and auditing tools is an advantage.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program