NATEK's mission is to provide high-quality IT outsourcing solutions for the largest, well-known global brands. The values we follow are accountability, expertise and partnership. At the same time, we focus on building a better society around us through our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, educational and environmental.
This position is a great opportunity for an accountant who is ready to take over the responsibility for full accountancy in SK and CZ in the future – now it is in external accounting provider.
The Accountant will be responsible for day to day activities within accounts receivables part of finance department for two entities (SK and CZ), cash collection process as well as allocation of the incoming payments.
Afterwards the Accountant will be responsible for VAT preparation and direct contact with the Client.
The Accountant will be a part of global 5-person team and report to the Finance Manager of the NATEK group (PL, CZ, SK, BG).
· Cash collections from assigned portfolio of clients
· Analysing of past due balances
· Direct contact with clients and maintaining an efficient relationship and cooperation
· Weekly receivables reporting
· Participation on different projects and recommendations for improvements
· Cooperation and communication with sales department
· VAT preparation for SK, CZ
· Incoming payments allocation
· Master’s degree in finance or accounting and 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting area (accounts receivables)
· Fluency in Slovak and English-, Polish is a plus
· Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
· Used to work independently
· Excellent MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
· Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of full accounting rules will be advantage
· Experience with ABRA system will be huge differentiator
- Possibility to be responsible for full accountancy for two entities (SK & CZ) in the near future
- Possibilities to implement your own ideas and make a true impact on our company
- Close cooperation with Finance Manager and C-level Management
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- Great vibe of a successful, international, innovative and constantly developing IT company
- Possibility of development in the international structures of the NATEK group (PL, SK, CZ, BG)
- Stable employment based on an employment contract or a B2B contract
- Regular feedback and job evaluation
- Flexible working hours and remote work - the need for occasional visits to the office in Warsaw (maximum 4 times a month
- Medicover medical care, Multisport card, life insurance