NATEK mission is to deliver high-quality IT outsourcing solutions for the biggest, recognizable global brands. We work in an international and dynamic environment with many opportunities to develop your competencies, at the same time, we focus on building a better society around us by our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, education and environment.
The Account Delivery Manager role in NATEK is to develop the business with an existing customer in order to extend NATEK service coverage. On this position, your goal is to build long-term, trusted relations with clients’ representatives under a given account. We are looking for a results-driven professional with a strong understanding of IT recruitment and market challenges. If you are a skilled IT Recruiter who has experience in customer facing and/or account management this may be a great next step of your career.
Working with NATEK you may participate in a wide range of talent development/job rotation programs. We have clearly defined career paths and we constantly grow what leads to creating new roles in our structures. On this position you will report to the Business Development Manager and work closely with an internal business unit team (Sales, Recruitment) to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
The SMART objectives given on the role are among others number of people placed by you and overall headcount growth under the given account.
Your responsibilities• Develop trust relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expand the relationships with existing customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Manage end-to-end recruitment processes under given account
• If needed, cooperate with the recruitment and/or research team and ensure that they fully understand the customer’s needs
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Serve as the link of communication between customer managers and internal NATEK teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers
• Escalate to management major issues detected which could jeopardize long term relationship
• Direct reporting to Business Development Manager
• Maintains control over audited procedures to ensure compliance. If weaknesses are identified, reports them to a Quality Department
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly transformation ratio results and annual forecasts)
Our requirements• 3+ years of experience in IT Recruitment within the international, corporate environment
• Expertise in Account Management or New Business Development
• Ability to provide alternative and innovative solutions based on customer needs
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
• Being results-driven, positive and enthusiastic
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
• Having a real impact on shaping and expanding of NATEK given account
• Attractive bonus plan and achievable targets
• Work in Agile with high performing and engaged teams that do care and are rewarded by customers in internal rankings of suppliers
• Regular evaluation of your development
• Opportunity to grow professionally in areas of leadership, service management and business development
• Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and HO option in future
• For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering• Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access, MacBook, iPhone, additional monitor and all necessary accessories
• The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback