Job descriptionOur customer is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to their clients around the world. They help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. They also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
If you are passionate about the art of a clean code, have an eye for quality, are willing to learn from others and share your knowledge with them, join our team. The development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customisable and user-friendly capabilities which further strengthen the market leading position of our proposition.
Your responsibilities- Research & Develop high-quality software for the SaaS and on-premise worlds
- Produce high quality clean, testable and efficient code
- Work closely with Product Owner and Architects to fully capture functional requirements and dependencies
- Share knowledge and inspire teammates to improve their technical skills
- Drive and foster engineering excellence
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- Write automation tests as part of development process
Our requirements• A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
• Background in software development projects and delivery methodologies
• Excellent understanding of the OOP concepts with Java
• Extensive programming experience in Python
• Experience with Ansible, Puppet, and Docker.
• Experience with database persistence (JDBC) and good knowledge of relational database concepts
• Experience with microservices
• To be familiar with at least one Application Server - Apache Tomcat, Jetty, RedHat, JBoss, etc.
• Practical experience and understanding of the development of enterprise applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Experience with working with cross-region virtual teams
• Experience with JSPs
Benefits•Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
•Ability to work from home (later probably hybrid model)
•Flexible approach regarding to working hours
•Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
•Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
•Private medical healthcare
•E-learning platform UDEMY access
•Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
•Internal referral program