Job descriptionFor over 80 years, our customer has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life.They connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media.
End User Services (EUS) is responsible for managing and administrating the global corporate identity, email, workplace and collaboration services based on a hybrid model leveraging cloud (Office365, AZURE AD, JAMF PRO, Intune, Microsoft Teams etc.) and on-prem technologies (SCCM, Active Directory) to global workforce.
We are looking to immediately hire an EUS Infrastructure Engineer for the Identity & Email Services team. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. We are looking for someone with a hands-on technical background who has effective communication skills.
Your responsibilitiesAs a EUS Infrastructure Engineer you will have the following key accountabilities:
- The primary role of the Senior engineer will be managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the on-premise Active Directory and Exchange 2019 environment together with the Azure cloud based Office365 tenant and online hosted services (Exchange Online, Azure AD, Azure AppProxy, Intune etc.) in the current / future operating model in a systematic and structured manner
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of directory and messaging services infrastructure
- Department is responsible for the design, creation and maintenance of following initiatives for Identity and Email services: design and implementation of concepts based on industry standard practices for the corporate directory, group policies, security groups, GPO, PKI, ADFS, user and computer objects, logon authentication, scripts, replication, forest and domains, release management, production, user/account provisioning, LDAP/application support, Office365/Exchange Online administration in a hybrid environment and third level problem management support.
- Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards, policies of corporate approved technologies supporting the delivery of global objectives and strategies.
- Works and collaborates closely with InfoSec to keep the security level up to date with industry standards and develop strategy for new projects in IT area
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving personal and team objectives
- Participate in cross-division, multi-functional teams and be an active contributor to the SAFe Agile practices within the global Infrastructure team
Our requirements- Minimum of 3-year related work experience managing an enterprise level Active Directory domain (or multi-domain) and cross-domain management
- Good and applicable knowledge and proven experience of Active Directory and related technologies (DFS, DNS, ADFS, Replication, Topology, LDAP, etc.) management, troubleshooting, and design within a large multi-domain environment
- Good experience with email hygiene and message transport policies (such as Mimecast etc.)
- 2-year experience with managing and administrating Microsoft Azure cloud-based services (Azure, Office 365)
- Basic experience in Microsoft Exchange 2019 administration
- Medium experience with implementing and understanding of IT Security best practices and controls for Active Directory and Identity Management
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System, and other Microsoft infrastructure products (on premise and cloud based)
- Basic experience & knowledge in at least a few scripting and / or programming languages – PowerShell mandatory
- University Degree in IT, Cybersecurity or related subject area
- Very good English language skills in both written and spoken
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);