Job descriptionFor NATEK Poland we are looking for Salesforce Developer, who will be dedicated to one of our international projects. Successful candidate would become a member of a co-located Agile team.
Your responsibilitiesAs a Salesforce Developer, you will take on a crucial role in the Salesforce department. You will be part of our strong and knowledge team and assist our projects that spans different sectors and sizes.
We believe you have at least a couple of years’ experiences as a Salesforce Developer where you have worked with both custom development and overall Salesforce configuration in either one or multiple projects. You are proficient in Apex and have built different custom and complex solutions in your previous engagements. You are comfortable taking on a lead role in projects as well as working closely with your team and collaborating with the Architect(s) and stakeholders.
In our team we focus a lot on industrialization of our processes and ways of working, everything from our DevOps approach to Bid work and Requirement Elicitation. You will, with your expertise and knowledge, assist with improving our way of working and you are eager to assist your team and increase the team spirit and knowledge overall in our Salesforce department.
• Knowledgeable in Development Life Cycles, including experience in VCS such as Git
• Experience working with internal and/or external integrations to and from Salesforce
• Good communication skills and fluent in English
• Salesforce Multi Cloud experience is a plus
Benefits• For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
• Fully remote project
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card