Job descriptionThe characteristic of the project will be the optimization of the work of software for analyzing data from the gas & oil industry, its integration with the public cloud environment (Azure). Project will include IoT and artificial intelligence parts.
Your responsibilities- Integration work, data engineering, artificial intelligence engineering and software engineering.
- Knowledge of the specifics of the mining industry, issues in fields such as geophysics, borehole geophysics, seismics.
- Work in subgroups on specific elements of the IT ecosystem
- Unit tests, code review, defining infrastructure with code (IaC) and others.
- Working with a team that values high quality and transparency in communication.
Our requirements- Fluency in Excel
- Analytical thinking skills
- Experience in business requirements analysis
- Experience in creating simple financial models, compiling systems functions, meticulousness.
- Ability to produce a canonical model for specific datasets.
- Experience in AI
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);