Job descriptionThe characteristic of the project will be the optimization of the work of software for analyzing data from the gas & oil industry, its integration with the public cloud environment (Azure). Project will include IoT and artificial intelligence parts.
Your responsibilities- Integration work, data engineering, artificial intelligence engineering and software engineering.
- Knowledge of the specifics of the mining industry, issues in fields such as geophysics, borehole geophysics, seismics.
- Work in subgroups on specific elements of the IT ecosystem
- Unit tests, code review, defining infrastructure with code (IaC) and others.
- Working with a team that values high quality and transparency in communication.
Our requirements- 4-6 years of experience in programming complex backend applications in one of the following languages: Python, Go, Java.
- Very good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge of GIT and good software engineering practices
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Azure components supporting the software production process and hosting microservice architecture.
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);