For NATEK Poland we are looking for Business Data Analyst, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
A successful candidate will join the highly regarded and global Data Sourcing & F2B, with Wroclaw branch currently employing around 10 people. Their skillset includes data science, business analysis, quality assurance, test management and beyond.
New employee will get the chance take on a role with real responsibility, learn new skills and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally across the bank while being supported and mentored by Project team leader – all essential ingredients to fast track his or her career.
The Team is very diverse in both educational backgrounds and previous work experience. When hiring, we put stress on understanding candidate’s past experience and how it can benefit the team as well as identifying potential of an individual that we would look to develop to the maximum.
Successful candidate will:
- work in a great atmosphere in the best IT Team
- work on complex, challenging projects, that will stretch both soft and technical skills and allow for a very dynamic development
- have a strong support and guidance of both local Innovation Lead and Project Lead in everyday work and long-term development
- gain highly sought-after business and technology expertise in the field of investment banking controls and finance
- have the opportunity to improve English-speaking skills (communication with people from different regions of the world)
Business and systems analysis and associated documentation of systems / functional requirements:
- Business case creation
- Giving input into systems and interface design
- Data, scenario and use case analysis and documentation
- Influencing functional and technical project scope and deliverables
- Test case construction, test execution, analysis for defect resolution.
- Giving input into test management and test planning
- Facilitating communication between business change, analysis, development and testing teams
- Collaboration with Project Manager and team to define and agree project activities, estimates & schedules and on tracking of progress, issues, risks and dependencies
- Over 4 years of IT experience in similar position
- Very good knowledge of databases, strong SQL skills
- Data flow engineering skills
- Knowledge from Project Management area
- Agile mindset
- Fluent English