Job descriptionAt NATEK Poland we are looking for a Data Architect who would like to join a brand new project in the banking industry.
We are building a new core team who will be working on the development of a strategy platform in the bank.
The Data Sourcing & F2B team is located in Wroclaw and it is currently employing around 10 people. The team is very diverse, and its skillset includes data science, business analysis, quality assurance, test management and beyond.
As a member of this team, you will work on the systems architecture, being responsible for requirement gathering and the design of the infrastructure.
Challenges the candidate will face in this role:
- Global environment (teams working in different locations) and complexity of the projects
- Complex matrix of stakeholders.
- Complex data flows engineering. Any mistakes made can have very significant impact on entire project.
Your responsibilities- Requirements gathering and design of enhancements for CFO gateway
- Giving input into systems and interface design.
- Data, scenario and use case analysis and documentation.
Our requirements- 4 years of IT experience in similar position
- Very good knowledge of databases, strong SQL skills
- Data flow engineering skills
- Databases Technical architecture experience.
- Basic programming skills (e.g. Python, Java)
- Agile mindset
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Big Data experience (HDFS, use of querying tools such as Hive, Impala)
- Advanced programming in Python
- Understanding of financial industry and its data
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program