Job descriptionFor over 80 years, our customer has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life. They connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from a global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Your responsibilitiesAs a Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud Services, you will be a key part of a Global Infrastructure team and focused on cloud infrastructure and services. We run both private and public clouds, with a focus on VMware, AWS and Google Cloud. Purpose: Implementation of all necessary operative tasks to guarantee maintenance of operation. Support running applications, services, and platforms and network to deliver promised service portfolio according to SLAs. Help ensure global IT support based on a follow-the-sun organization as well as 24/7 on-call-duty.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud Services you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Help manage and push move to a fully integrated hybrid cloud infrastructure, with a focus on VMware vRA, AWS, VMC (VMware on AWS) and VMware on Google Cloud.
- To plan and be one of the main architects of Public Cloud automation services and projects.
- Assist in incident resolution, Incident management
Help managing and implementing changes, Change management
- Have close customer contact during operative work
- Help manage interaction with suppliers
- Be familiar with modern ITIL practices
- Support team in daily cloud and infrastructure related tasks
- Ensure global IT support based on follow-the-sun organization as well as 24/7 on-call-duty (one week per 2 months)
Our requirements- High level knowledge and understanding of native AWS/Google cloud services
- Good working ability to plan and have oversight of large cloud projects
- Good understanding of networking in general (routing, firewalling, load balancing concepts)
- Some knowledge and understanding of VMware enterprise products
- Some administrative experience of public and private Cloud infrastructure
- Public Cloud network and security experience would be an advantage
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);