For NATEK Poland we are looking for Business Data Architect who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The purpose of the project is to facilitate and enable the execution of Procurement strategy and planning within Credit Suisse by supporting Business Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders with defining the basis of IT design across procurement business, including concepts such 3rd Party Vendor, contracts and its execution, requisitions, purchases, RFX, invoices and respective actual spend. The project goal would be to create and support in defining logical/physical data model in line with the business architecture.
The role would be set-up between Product Owner – representing Procurement division and IT department. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on End-2-End tasks including implementation of the various solutions on data integration, modelling and reporting capabilities in multinational and distributed environment.
- Facilitate business and data architecture design discussions / workshops in line with procurement processes best practices
- Provide expertise in data modelling domain (conceptual/logical /physical)
- Create technical and business documentation of all delivered artifacts, with the focus of conceptual / logical / physical data models and QA elements required to support its execution
Our requirementsESSENTIALS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Expert in data modelling techniques (conceptual/logical/physical)
- Resource with strong communication skills, capable of explaining the data modelling approach, asking supporting questions, leading business to achieve expected goals
- Resource who could lead workshops and help Procurement SMEs to develop and validate conceptual and logical data models and map them to existing or non-existing sources of information
- Resource should capture all the issues pertaining to lack of data or poor data quality (e.g. lack of Vendor Master, inconsistent SVM category data, etc.) and possibly recommend on how to remedy them.
- Ideally a resource who has already worked with the procurement business and understands concepts such as vendor, contract, requisition, purchase order, RFX, invoice, spend
- You are highly motivated and have corresponding interpersonal skills in English to be able to cooperate in distributed team’s environment.
- Professional Experience in Financial Institutions
- Work under time regime and disciplined approach
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home (later probably hybrid model)
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program