VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs SAP Basis Lead you will have the opportunity to work on a greenfield project focused on supporting global SAP services. You will also have the opportunity to support international organizations in migrations to S/4 HANA and SAP HANA.
This role is responsible for all the build activities related to Basis architecture and engineering services for SAP system landscape consistent with customers policies. Responsible for providing Basis architecture roadmap, design, planning and coordination of all SAP Basis activities including but not limited to: NetWeaver architecture, System landscape, sizing & planning for Installations and Upgrades, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, Problem Analysis and Problem Resolution for SAP systems landscape.
DUTIES- Responsible for the approval of technical solutions delivered by internal and external 3rd party to assure the development and configuration according to SAP Basis/NetWeaver standards.
- Work in collaboration with other IT delivery teams to ensure compatibility of designs and consistent delivery practices.
- Provide work effort and cost estimates to business relationship and PMO teams as requested.
- Responsible for overall quality of solution delivery and successful cutover and launch activities.
- Develop and facilitates strategies in the area of system, data and application integration, ensuring that interfaces are properly identified, designed, and implemented
- Support and manage team members
REQUIREMENTS- At least 10 years of IT experience of which 7+ years of hands-on SAP Basis experience in administration, architecture, design, implementation and performance tuning of SAP systems.
- Technology upgrade projects experience, preferably with SAP S/4 HANA and SAP HANA Migrations in a global organization.
WHAT WE OFFER- Flexibility of cooperation
- Private healthcare
- Mulitsport / MyBenefit card
- Access to Udemy e-learning platform
- Life insurance