Job descriptionOur partner's employees can explore the career paths that will allow them to become the best professionals in the field they have chosen to develop in. Career and personal growth for our employees means growth for the company and we have put it at the top of our agenda. We are looking for people who share our common values for personal and professional integrity, driving progress and focusing on clients.
Your responsibilities- Provides technical support and oversight of incoming project design and implementation.
- Participates in the estimation and planning of project requests.
- Provides technical consultation and support of application and program development using Agile methodology.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design/redesign computer solutions.
- Leads and/or performs modelling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Participates in code reviews following the enterprise secure coding guidelines to ensure secure and stable solutions.
- Leads application migrations to production following the enterprise guidelines.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff on escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Our requirements- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ year of BPM development experience
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design solution
- Oracle experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management methodology
- Agile experience
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);